Here is the little collection of links and materials for people who want to create modular synthesizer on their own.
- Yusynth — big library of classic modules in MU format by Yves Usson, but nobody says that you can’t build it in any other format.
- Music from outer space — another one big library of modular (and not only modular) projects with schemes compatible with eurorack format by Ray Wilson.
- Cat-Girl Synth — synth DIY projects from Ken Stone.
Watch and learn
- Look mum no computer — Sam will teach you in a very funny way how to build your own synth even if you never touched a screwdriver.
- Notes and volts — mounts of musical electronic projects and good learning videos from Dave.
- Moritz Klein channel — detailed instructions from scratch teach you how every module works and how to build your own.
For modular case
- Clicks and clocks — rails, power and a lot of spare parts for your DIY modular case.
- Eurorack case models from nonlinearcircuits — just download the design file and bring it to your nearest laser-cut office.
- Thonk — modulars’ DIYers paradise, here you can find full DIY kits, components, tools, and much more you need to build the setup of your dream.
- Synthrotek — kits and components not only for eurorack modules.
- Schneidersladen — more useful goods.